Poem!

Yo, what is up, everybody! It’s ya girl, BeautyBeatz! Dropping in with another beat and rhythm for y’all today!

On today’s post, I’ll be doing a poem, but with a twist! I’ll be picking one of my favorite photos AKA my artwork and write down my own personal poem! So, I hope you all enjoy this poem!

Rage by Kalaya’h Norris

Rage, a burning flame that fires the darkness in my soul

Anger, a strong feeling of hatred that flows within my body

Courage, the feeling of hope that burns brighter than the future itself

This rage has taken control of me as though a dragon’s flame is surrounding me with the fire of hatred

The hatred for someone who hurt me in the past

I hear the whispers of the dragon, trying to call out to me in the darkness

Saying, “Let go…Let your rage out…Let me hear your roar!”

My roar of cry came out like I was shouting in fear, yet anger

My body felt stronger, yet rage consumed my mind

But, I felt strong and courageous…

Yes, this is the power of the Legendary Super Saiyan!

Thank you for enjoying my poem and until then, stay tuned!

7 thoughts on “Poem!

1. @ Kalayahn,

I am a volunteer commenter helping out with the Student Blogging Challenge. My third-grade students joined as a class, and they will have their own blogs for the next challenge.

You have written a powerful poem and your artwork is amazing. You said it was your own. What do you use to create your images?

Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs. Yollis
    Los Angeles, California

1. Hello! Welcome to my blog! I hope you’re having a wonderful day! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! It means the world to me and also helps out my blog a lot. What I use for my artwork is a computer program called “Paint Tool Sai” and Photoshop! Paint Tool Sai is a program that animators and artists use across the world, alongside with Photoshop (Which is also a program that helps you edit your images with cool effects). These programs helped me out a lot and I really do appreciate the work that they do. Anyway, thank you for your kind words and for commenting on my poem! I just thought of something that would fit the images and then it popped up in my mind. Let me tell you, I was surprised that I came up with something that was powerful to fit like a quote. Thank you so much!

1. Hi there! Welcome to my blog! Thank you for your kind words!

I guess what inspired this poem of my mine was other poems, created by famous people and also anime itself, but mostly anime!